Current Texas Governor Rick Perry will, in all likelihood, be president of the United States in January of 2013.
Having already made that bold statement in the electronic media during appearances on Fox News and on the nationally syndicated Mancow Radio Experience, now it’s time for to put down in “print” why I believe Perry will be our next president.
1. Perry Has Created More Jobs Than Obama
2. Perry Respects the Importance of Small Business
3. Perry Understands the Issue of State Sovereignty
4. Perry Has Core Convictions
5. He Appeals to All Three Categories of Conservatives
Post Continues on www.foxnews.com