...slams Romney over "Olympics" comments:
Don't know if any of you saw this - sorry - no video clip available for it...
Interestingly enough I found this article:
Piers Morgan Defends Romney’s Olympics Comments: ‘He Was Just Speaking The Truth’
...Morgan was asked about Romney’s comments to NBC where he wondered if London was up to the security challenges that the Olympics will pose. The comments drew sharp criticism from some members of the British press corps. But Morgan shocked when he defended Romney’s comments saying that the presumptive Republican nominee was “absolutely right” to question whether the U.K. was ready for the Olympics...
Oh - well - insults, insults... remember when President Obama presented the Queen with an ipod?!
They say this is the list of Obama's UK blunders:
1. Siding with Argentina over the Falklands
2. Calling France America’s strongest ally
3. Downgrading the Special Relationship
4. Supporting a federal Europe and undercutting British sovereignty
5. Betraying Britain to appease Moscow over the New START Treaty
6. Placing a “boot on the throat” of BP
7. Throwing Churchill out of the Oval Office
8. DVDs for the Prime Minister
9. Insulting words from the State Department
10. Undermining British influence in NATO