Welcome to the RonaldReagan.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   RonaldReagan.com Forums > General > Liberalism Vs. Conservatism (Debate Forum)

Liberalism Vs. Conservatism (Debate Forum) It isn't that Liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. - Ronald Reagan

Old 04-13-2012, 03:50 AM
State Governor

JohnCraven has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCraven has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCraven has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCraven has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCraven has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCraven has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCraven has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCraven has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCraven has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCraven has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCraven has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCraven has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCraven has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCraven has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCraven has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCraven has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCraven has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCraven has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCraven has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCraven has a reputation beyond repute
JohnCraven has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCraven has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCraven has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCraven has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCraven has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCraven has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCraven has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCraven has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCraven has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCraven has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCraven has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCraven has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCraven has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCraven has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCraven has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCraven has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCraven has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCraven has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCraven has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCraven has a reputation beyond repute
AddThis Social Bookmark Button AddThis Feed Button

US Flag The wrong Romney is running for President - we should draft Anne Romney!

I never knew much of anything about Anne Romney until the hideous Hillary Rosen attacked her credentials to say anything about anything because Rosen's hatred of her for staying home to raise her children knows no bounds.

But Rosen speaks for Obama and his little boy's club of women haters at the White House whose hatred of Anne Romney and Sarah Palin and others like them are based in jealousy if nothing else.

I thought Anne Romney's simple statements in response to the shrill diatribe of Hillary Rosen was quite frankly brilliant and really gutted Obama and his flaks and flakes and Fluke's like Hillary Rosen from stem to stern.

Unfortunately, Anne Romney is not running for president, her husband, Mr. Excitement, is.

Nevertheless, I hope Anne Romney continues to speak up for stay-at-home moms. My mom raised 8 children and chose to stay home to do so and along the way through her children received many degrees of higher learning several times over. She handled the family's finances. She earned the tuition for my sisters to attend Catholic high schools by working at those schools during the day. And Hillary Rosen and her kind could never hold a candle to her or to Anne Romney.

JohnCraven
New Orleans

We are today before the greatest combat that mankind has
ever seen. I do not believe that the Christian community has
completely understood it. We are today before the final
struggle between the Church and the anti-Church, between
the Gospel and the anti-Gospel.
(Karol Cardinal Wojtyla, during 1976 visit to the United States)
[cited on Wall Street Journal editorial page, Nov. 9, 1976, as cited
by George Weigel in Witness To Hope and Fr. Andrew Apostoli
in Fatima For Today on page 218 quoting New York City News]

No one can accurately predict the future
resolution of the abortion battle. Much
will depend on whether society can be
awakened to the nefarious designs and
the subtle, satanic dishonesties of the
death peddlers.

Someone said: The brave walk in single
file, while the timid hide in crowds. It is
already late in the day for those who love
life and cherish the rights of all to leave
the crowd.

One thing is certain: we must continue to fight.
(The Death Peddlers, Fr. Paul Marx, p. 185, 1971)

Do not be afraid. Do not be satisfied with mediocrity.
Put out into the deep and let your nets down for a catch.
[Luke 5:4]
Pope John Paul II [Castel Gandolfo, August 25, 1981]
Cd: Abba Pater Track 2: Cristo E’ Liberazione [Christ is Freedom]
Old 04-13-2012, 07:19 AM
Super Moderator

261911 has a reputation beyond repute261911 has a reputation beyond repute261911 has a reputation beyond repute261911 has a reputation beyond repute261911 has a reputation beyond repute261911 has a reputation beyond repute261911 has a reputation beyond repute261911 has a reputation beyond repute261911 has a reputation beyond repute261911 has a reputation beyond repute261911 has a reputation beyond repute261911 has a reputation beyond repute261911 has a reputation beyond repute261911 has a reputation beyond repute261911 has a reputation beyond repute261911 has a reputation beyond repute261911 has a reputation beyond repute261911 has a reputation beyond repute261911 has a reputation beyond repute261911 has a reputation beyond repute
261911 has a reputation beyond repute261911 has a reputation beyond repute261911 has a reputation beyond repute261911 has a reputation beyond repute261911 has a reputation beyond repute261911 has a reputation beyond repute261911 has a reputation beyond repute261911 has a reputation beyond repute261911 has a reputation beyond repute261911 has a reputation beyond repute261911 has a reputation beyond repute261911 has a reputation beyond repute261911 has a reputation beyond repute261911 has a reputation beyond repute261911 has a reputation beyond repute261911 has a reputation beyond repute261911 has a reputation beyond repute261911 has a reputation beyond repute261911 has a reputation beyond repute261911 has a reputation beyond repute

I hope so too.
"Make no mistake, abortion-on-demand is not a right granted by the Constitution. No serious scholar, including one disposed to agree with the Courtís result, has argued that the framers of the Constitution intended to create such a right. Despite the formidable obstacles before us, we must not lose heart."

"Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15."
Old 04-14-2012, 07:44 AM
U.S. President

lightnin' has a reputation beyond reputelightnin' has a reputation beyond reputelightnin' has a reputation beyond reputelightnin' has a reputation beyond reputelightnin' has a reputation beyond reputelightnin' has a reputation beyond reputelightnin' has a reputation beyond reputelightnin' has a reputation beyond reputelightnin' has a reputation beyond reputelightnin' has a reputation beyond reputelightnin' has a reputation beyond reputelightnin' has a reputation beyond reputelightnin' has a reputation beyond reputelightnin' has a reputation beyond reputelightnin' has a reputation beyond reputelightnin' has a reputation beyond reputelightnin' has a reputation beyond reputelightnin' has a reputation beyond reputelightnin' has a reputation beyond reputelightnin' has a reputation beyond repute
lightnin' has a reputation beyond reputelightnin' has a reputation beyond reputelightnin' has a reputation beyond reputelightnin' has a reputation beyond reputelightnin' has a reputation beyond reputelightnin' has a reputation beyond reputelightnin' has a reputation beyond reputelightnin' has a reputation beyond reputelightnin' has a reputation beyond reputelightnin' has a reputation beyond reputelightnin' has a reputation beyond reputelightnin' has a reputation beyond reputelightnin' has a reputation beyond reputelightnin' has a reputation beyond reputelightnin' has a reputation beyond reputelightnin' has a reputation beyond reputelightnin' has a reputation beyond reputelightnin' has a reputation beyond reputelightnin' has a reputation beyond reputelightnin' has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCraven View Post
I never knew much of anything about Anne Romney until the hideous Hillary Rosen attacked her credentials to say anything about anything because Rosen's hatred of her for staying home to raise her children knows no bounds.

But Rosen speaks for Obama and his little boy's club of women haters at the White House whose hatred of Anne Romney and Sarah Palin and others like them are based in jealousy if nothing else.

I thought Anne Romney's simple statements in response to the shrill diatribe of Hillary Rosen was quite frankly brilliant and really gutted Obama and his flaks and flakes and Fluke's like Hillary Rosen from stem to stern.

Unfortunately, Anne Romney is not running for president, her husband, Mr. Excitement, is.

Nevertheless, I hope Anne Romney continues to speak up for stay-at-home moms. My mom raised 8 children and chose to stay home to do so and along the way through her children received many degrees of higher learning several times over. She handled the family's finances. She earned the tuition for my sisters to attend Catholic high schools by working at those schools during the day. And Hillary Rosen and her kind could never hold a candle to her or to Anne Romney.

JohnCraven
New Orleans

We are today before the greatest combat that mankind has
ever seen. I do not believe that the Christian community has
completely understood it. We are today before the final
struggle between the Church and the anti-Church, between
the Gospel and the anti-Gospel.
(Karol Cardinal Wojtyla, during 1976 visit to the United States)
[cited on Wall Street Journal editorial page, Nov. 9, 1976, as cited
by George Weigel in Witness To Hope and Fr. Andrew Apostoli
in Fatima For Today on page 218 quoting New York City News]

No one can accurately predict the future
resolution of the abortion battle. Much
will depend on whether society can be
awakened to the nefarious designs and
the subtle, satanic dishonesties of the
death peddlers.

Someone said: The brave walk in single
file, while the timid hide in crowds. It is
already late in the day for those who love
life and cherish the rights of all to leave
the crowd.

One thing is certain: we must continue to fight.
(The Death Peddlers, Fr. Paul Marx, p. 185, 1971)

Do not be afraid. Do not be satisfied with mediocrity.
Put out into the deep and let your nets down for a catch.
[Luke 5:4]
Pope John Paul II [Castel Gandolfo, August 25, 1981]
Cd: Abba Pater Track 2: Cristo E’ Liberazione [Christ is Freedom]
...extremely well said.

Let me add I'm damned sick and tired of hearing about all the alleged "superwomen" of the 'rat party.

Twenty years ago, we were regaled with stories about Hillary Clinton being "one of America's top 100
Attorneys", according to the ABA.
We later find out she's little more than a figurehead in the Rose Law firm due to her husbands political
success.

In '08 we're bombarded with tales of Michelle Robinson Obama's legendary education and rise up the
legal profession.
Can you say quota admission and quota hire ?

I'll take a Nancy Reagan, Barbara or Laura Bush, and certainly Anne Romney over any of the 'rat
"superwomen" who rode the coattails of very successful men but claimed success for themselves,
any time.

For the record, if you want to discuss "superwomen"-let's start with the likes of Condolezza Rice,
Elaine Chao, or Lynne and Liz Cheney.

Lightnin'