We know that the current state of affairs in our great nation have many
civilians up in arms and excited to join the military. For those of you who
can't join, you can still lend a hand. Here are a few of the areas we would
like your assistance with:
1) The next time you see an adult talking during the playing of the National
Anthem ... kick their *** .
2) When you witness firsthand someone burning the American Flag in
protest... kick their *** .
3) Regardless of the rank they held while they served, pay the highest
amount of respect to all veterans. If you see anyone doing otherwise,
quietly pull them aside and explain how these Veterans fought for the very
freedom they bask in every second. Enlighten them on the many sacrifices
these Veterans made to make this Nation great. Then hold them down while a
Disabled Veteran kicks their *** .
4) If you were never in the military, DO NOT pretend that you were. Wearing
battle dress uniforms (BDU's), telling others that you used to be "Special
Forces," and collecting GI Joe memorabilia, might have been okay if you were
still seven. Now, it will only make you look stupid and get your *** kicked.
5) If you witness someone calling an enlisted Marine "Sir," stand back. A
Marine will kick their *** .
6) Next time you come across an Air Force member, do not ask them, "Do you
fly a jet?" Not everyone in the Air Force is a pilot. Such ignorance
*** kickin (children are exempt).
7) Roseanne Barr's singing of the National Anthem is not a blooper ...it was
a disgrace and disrespectful. Laugh, and sooner or later your *** will be
8) Next time Old Glory prances by during a parade, get on your damn feet and
pay homage to her by placing your hand over your heart. Quietly thank the
military member or veteran lucky enough to be carrying her .... of course,
failure to do either of those could earn you a severe *** kicking.
9) What Jane Fonda did during the Vietnam War makes her the enemy. The
proper word to describe her is "traitor." Just mention her nomination for
"Woman of the Year" and get your *** kicked.
10) Don't try to discuss politics with a military member or a veteran. We
are Americans and we all bleed the same regardless of our party affiliation.
Our Chain of Command, is to include our commander in Chief. The President
(for those who didn't know) is our CIC regardless of political party.. We
have no inside track on what happens inside those big important buildings
where all those "representatives" meet. All we know is that when those
civilian representatives screw up the situation, they call upon the
military to go straighten it out. The military member might direct you
Oliver North. (I can see him kicking your *** already.)
11) "Your mama wears combat boots" never made sense to me ... stop saying
it! If she did, she would most likely be a vet and probably kick your *** !
12) Bin Laden and the Taliban are not communists, so stop saying "Let's go
kill those Commie's!!!" And stop asking us where he is!!!! Crystal balls
are not standard issue in the military. That reminds me... if you see anyone
calling those damn psychic phone numbers; let me know, so I can go kick
their *** .
13) Bus Driver, Jar Head, Grunt, Swabbie etc, are terms of endearment we use
describing each other. Unless you are a service member or vet, you have not
earned the right to use them. Could get your *** kicked.
14) Last but not least, whether or not you become a member of the military,
support our troops and their families. Every Thanksgiving and religious
holiday that you enjoy with family and friends please remember that there
are, literally, thousands of troops overseas wishing they could be with
Thank God for our military and the sacrifices they make every day. Without
them this country would have it's *** kicked.
\"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.\"<br />Samuel Adams<br />We love ya \"W\"<br /> \" W \" 2004<br />The Hileman House treasures<br /> <a href=\"http://4dw.net/plastermania/index.html\" target=\"_blank\">http://4dw.net/plastermania/index.html</a> <br /><br />The Voice of the Common People <br /> <a href=\"http://4dw.net/plastermania/thevoiceofthecommonpeoplestart.html\" target=\"_blank\">http://4dw.net/plastermania/thevoiceofthecommonpeoplestart.html</a>