This time, there are also a few computer game-related questions
1. Was there another version of Warcraft II? If so, what was the name?
2. Who is the fat Italian plumber who loved going after turtles?
3. What did Donkey Kong throw in the original game?
4. How many of the boss robots(on the stage select screen) could you fight Megaman I?
5. Who was the villain of Final Fantasy 3 AKA Final Fantasy 6?
6. Was there ever a music album that came out to show respect for the game, Pacman? If so, what was the name of it?
7. What was Sonic's best friend in the game series, Sonic The Hedgehog?
8. What is Pokemon short for?
9. How many bits does the Playstation One have?
10. Which movie featured a Johnny Quest styled plot where the main character gets sucked into a computer world?
11. ----quest, what is the name of this popular title?
12. What does FPS stand for?
13. Was Samus Aran a boy or a girl? (Remember one of the endings in the original Metroid)
14. How many Zelda games came out on the NES?
15. Name me the last name of this videogame pioneer, Shigeru.
16. What was the first name of the main character in Metal Gear Solid(Hint: a regular here, has a screen name that gives his name away)?
17. What game was like Indiana Jones where, in the original version, an explorer was stuck in the jungle and had to manuever across pits, crocodiles, lilly pads, and other concotions?(Hint: The name is in my question)
18. What does D & D stand for?
19. (Extra Hard Question) What has the creator of Earthbound/Mother in Japan, said about the prospect of a Mother 4? If you don't know what I am talking about, GO PLAY EARTHBOUND(Earthbound Zero, a game that wasn't released here until when the NES died out so it is only playable on a ROM, is the prequel and though not connected might be worth checking out also)
20. (Trick Hard Question) Why was the Princess named Zelda in the game series?
Small Government: An overflowing melting pot without boundaries. A government can resist the melting pot\'s overflow but a big government is too big and restricts the needs of its citizens. <br /><br />I can be about as bleak as the North Pole when it rains